Happy Earth Day 2014 from Right Coast Pro Wrestling Delaware’s Mascot Coastee

+Mascot Coastee along with everyone here at Right Coast Pro Wrestling in Delaware wanted to wish everyone a happy Earth Day 2014!
 

The following is copied from Mascot Coastee’s very own blog!
Coconuts! No Bananas! No wait Plums & Raspberries!
Yes, Plums and Raspberries are what I decided to plant in Delaware for Happy Earth Day 2014.

I was informed that two of my favorites, coconuts and bananas, just would not grow right outside here on Right Coast. After much trial and taste testing at the farmers market, yummy, I decided that I like plums and raspberries! So I picked up a plum tree and some sticks they say will grow into raspberry bushes with the money made from my chores, and elicited the help of DMC Delaware and Right Coast Pro Wrestling Trainer +JJ Johnston of Renegade Training International to get them in the ground

First I found a good sunny well drained location.
Second I dug a hole (wider than deeper).
Next I planted the tree
Finally I packed the loose dirt down real good so the tree would not fall over and then I watered it.
Celebrate Earth Day, plant a tree and even better plant a tree that will fill your belly with something good! If Delaware’s Fun Loving Mascot Coastee can do it so can you!
Right On, your fun loving friend Coastee


Ps: Can't forget the standard pro wrestling cheap plug can I?
Come see me at +Right Coast Pro on May 3 for a fun night of entertainment and wrestling! http://www.rightcoastpro.com for more details. Check out the revised show poster with Destiny Jackson and the New Castle Martial Arts Demonstration!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bazooka Joe ends the Japanese Pool Boy’s Career? Right Coast Pro Wrestling Delaware News

Pro Wrestling Industry Peers Unite in Delaware at Right Coast Pro Developmental Showdown

God's Gift Aaron Stride & his BFF capture the RCP Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Championship Again